Weird question

Options
hfzimmerman
hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
Hello
I don't know if this is the right area or not but I have a question. When you started really exercising or before you started dropping weight did you notice if you sweated easier than usual? I noticed since starting p90x I sweat easier than usual (gross I know) and its not only during exercise. Getting myself and kids ready in the morning sweating, taking a short very slow walk sweating, even doing dishes!! I drink at least 2 liters of water a day and absolutely nothing else but 1% milk.

Replies

• niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Same here I would like to know myself what is happen:)
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm thinking that maybe its finally excess water leaving my body but I want to know if others had this happen, when it stopped and if they saw weight loss after it started lol....if sweat is fat crying mines bawling!! Lol
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    It's not so much about losing weight that makes you sweat more, but about consistent exercise. It's sort of like Pavlov's Dog. The body learns to start the cooling process as soon as you start to warm up, even if you are no where close to full intensity level. Your brain knows that there is a workout coming so starts sweating in anticipation of the heat to prevent it from overheating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!