Lets yoga.

Options
I'm bored, so...

What do you enjoy about practising yoga? :smile:

Replies

• zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    The fact that it is impossible to stress out about anything other than the physical placement of your body parts while sweating heavily and trying to contort your body into positions it normally doesn't go.
  • honeylunny
    honeylunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the feeling of content afterwards. I feel detoxed!

Plus, its nice to do a class where you are pushing yourself to extend a little futher.... Also, I do it with my mum and we are quite competitive :P
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    :smile: Those are awesome reasons
    I enjoy the reduce of stress and it gives me quiet time to myself.
    I also enjoy it because I do get to push/stretch myself & I feel like a new person afterwards :happy:
  • honeylunny
    honeylunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like that the focus is about conditioning the muscles and also mental heath.

doing weights and going to the gym can have such a negitive focus at times. Like its all about weight loss, not toning and feeling better.
  • QUEENPINKSPARKLE1965
    QUEENPINKSPARKLE1965 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes Lets do this :love:
  • Mattgd24
    Mattgd24 Posts: 31
    Options
    yoga is the best way to prevent injury because your body gets sued to being in weird positions. It's an absolutely amazing thing to practice!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    That it really allows me to focus on where my body is, what its limitations are, what the strengths are, on a given day. I love how much my flexibility has improved, and that I have better awareness of how much farther I have to go. I especially like that it allows for introspection.
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    Great reasons. I love to do it before bed especially, to let go off stress from the day, and relaxation :)