I feel like CRAP!

Options
For some reason, the last few days I have felt like crap. I always feel like there is something I could pick on when it comes to my body and I wanted to know... what do you guys do when you feel down? I feel like my two worst spots (belly and under my butt) are always bothering me...
Help!

Replies

• headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you but there are days when I feel totally down. I am so cheered by the progress I make and then seem to hit a "bad" day. (Today was one, I pigged out on sour cream and onion chips). But then I tell myself that I am anxious over a few things, sick dog with cough, youngest son flew to UK for the first time by himself. etc. etc. I have had a good week and some awesome bike rides so one day isn't going to kill me. It's ok to let go once in a while. Not sure if this is what you are feeling but just thought I would share and let you know you are not alone when you have a bad day.
  • honeylunny
    honeylunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds really corny, but focus on other parts of yourself that you do like! From you're pic your hair looks awesome! really healthy and stylish.

The other thing I do is put some high heels on for the day, they make you stand taller and look leaner.

Also... sounds really cheap and tacky... but a spray tan helps. Its like an air brush. Just dont go orange!! one LIGHT coat.

Hope these help in a small way :)
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Honestly, when I feel like that, I take a second to remind myself just how fortunate I really am to have a healthy body, to be able to move and do the things I want to do (when so many people in the world can't), and that it's a waste of time in life to beat myself up over a few extra pounds, some cellulite, etc.