Heart Rate Monitor

Options
2»

Replies

• BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    I recently bought a Polat ft4. it has a chest strap. which i expected to suck and be uncomfortable. but honestly its not uncomfortable. you feel it yes, but its nothing worse than a bra. I love it. i couldnt be happier. I input my gender, height, weight, age and it tells me how many calories I burned and how long my workout was. I'm very happy with my purchase. and it wasnt crazy expensive. ig ot it at amazon for 70. i didnt want to spend 100 or more like most of them. its a simple model but it does what I need it to. I did the search button thing and it didnt work. so I posted a bulletin like this and got a lot of good responses on the polar hrm. so i bought it. and i'm glad i did.

hope i helped!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy yous? Because yours sounds like the one I'm looking for
  • NotThePest
    NotThePest Posts: 164
    Options
    I have a polar FT60; however, I didn't win mine. I have some issues with a faster than normal heart rate so I went for the FT60 because it not only monitors your heart rate and calorie burn, it records how long you've worked on in the three heart rate zones, which I need. The chest strap is very comfortable and the one used for the FT4 is the same one used for the FT60. I believe the polar FT60 is waterproof because the information on how to change the batteries also explains how to change the seals on the battery casing if needed, to keep water out.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your help! :flowerforyou: I'll look into the Polar one