2 More lbs This Week!

Options
I :heart: MFP. Seriously, this is the best no-nonsense plan I have ever tried. I am down another 2 bringing my grand total to 13 lbs in 5 weeks.

I can't believe how strong I'm getting.... am getting up at 6 a.m. 2x per week to meet the personal trainer I've started working with and last week, almost all of the weights had to be increased! And I'm working out a third day on my own. I asked DH to take some pics today so I can keep track.. have never done that before, but definitely feel like this is it.. I really am going to change my life for good.

I just needed to share.. am going to try to hang around the MB a little more often.

Thanks,
Marci

Replies

• Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    :drinker: YAY! good for you, I am down about 2 this week also :flowerforyou:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    congrats on losing another 2! well done!

:flowerforyou:
  • maiasmommy
    Options
    Great job!
    I find reading the success stories really helps to keep me motivated.
  • marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I probably check out the before and after pics thread once a week these days.. I can't wait to be an "after."
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I :heart: MFP. Seriously, this is the best no-nonsense plan I have ever tried. I am down another 2 bringing my grand total to 13 lbs in 5 weeks.

I can't believe how strong I'm getting.... am getting up at 6 a.m. 2x per week to meet the personal trainer I've started working with and last week, almost all of the weights had to be increased! And I'm working out a third day on my own. I asked DH to take some pics today so I can keep track.. have never done that before, but definitely feel like this is it.. I really am going to change my life for good.

I just needed to share.. am going to try to hang around the MB a little more often.

Thanks,
    Marci

CONGRATULATIONS Marci! You're doing an awesome job, keep it up! :flowerforyou:
    I felt EXACTLY the same way as you do! Within a very short time here at MFP, I just KNEW that this WAS it, I WOULD FINALLY lose the weight that I wanted to! AND, I DID! And with your attitude and dedication, you will TOO! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!