Shari's Story- New Blog

Options
SGFlyinHi
SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
Hi all.

Some of you may know me and my story, but for many of the new people I finally wrote a a blog that detais my journey. Check it out if you want.

Here is an updated comparison picture that I did recently:

May09.jpg

Good luck to everyone. :glasses:

Replies

• Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I would love to read your story. Do you have a link to the blog?
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    You look fabulous! I would love to read your story. Do you have a link to the blog?

Here's the link. I hope it works:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SGFlyinHi/view/shari-s-story-10619

You can also find it by clicking on blogs ib the community section then click on recent and it is in there. The title is Shari's Story.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    freaking aMAZing!!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Our whole family is amazed and we are cheering for you!!! :bigsmile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    When I first came here I saw your arms and said I want arms like that. Then I looked at your profile and it said yours were 15.5 and I said I can lose 5 inches from my arms (yes they were 20.5). So I am at 16 now. Thanks for motivating me and others.:flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Thanks all. I really appreciate it. It was a long, hard road, but well worth it in the end. :drinker:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Strong and happy. I am happy for you!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success!!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Thanks all. Glad you like my story, and glad I finally took the time to write it down.
    I don't post as much as I used to. I still check out the boards now and again, but I will try to be around more often and try to get back into posting.
    Take care. :glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!