Hello

Options
Just getting started.:smile:

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is great, you will get support and learn alot on here! WE all wish for you the best and remember we have all shared in some of your life struggles and will offer encouragement on your journey to a healthier life! Take one day at a time!!
    vhuber
  • smiles04
    smiles04 Posts: 44
    Options
    welcome to MFP! its a great site and i'm sure you'll love it! :flowerforyou: good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Hello and Welcome
    MFP is the greatest diet aid tool I have ever found. :bigsmile: :smooched: :heart: If I had to write all this stuff down well I wouldn't. :noway: :grumble: Keep yourself accountable. Look up calories in foods your not sure about. Processed sugars and HFCS high fructose syrup are bad! Stay away from fast foods unless you know how many calories and what kind are in them. :indifferent: This is really about changing your life and way you eat forever. :bigsmile: Grabbing food for comfort or boredom is no longer an option! :huh: You must be aware of what, when and where you are eating. :wink: So get started! Get psyhced! Get pumped! Grab your water bottles for plenty of filling/flushing H2O! :drinker: :wink: :bigsmile: :smooched: :drinker: