Turbo Jammers 8/17-8/23

Options
Good Morning Jammers!

Starting my week off with Burn 1 and hopefully some Turbo Kick later. Let's have a great week!
:flowerforyou:
Megan

Replies

• ecrb77
    ecrb77 Posts: 78
    Options
    Happy Monday-

Back on the healthy wagon after falling off this weekend. Let's not talk about it, but I at least I did some sort of physical activity everyday and somehow I lost weight. I'm assuming it either won't stay off but that's ok.

Woke up this morning and ran 15 minutes and fast walked 15. Going to do Cardioparty and TurboAbs tonight.

Have a great healthy Monday:happy:
    ~Erica
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! I am having a weird morning...I have this knot in my stomach and a feeling like something bad is going to happen today (which I have only had happen a few times in my life)...I'm having a hard time shaking it off and it affected my workout this morning too. I hope it ends up being all in my head!

I plan to go for a run and/or do some Yoga tonight since this morning's workout didn't amount to much.

Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!
  • ccleadbyexample
    Options
    Good morning jammers!:bigsmile:
    Sorry I didn't check in much this weekend..but my weekends get crazy and this one was no exception!
    I got some good workouts in...noticed that my body is still off...it's a little bothersome..but hey at least my workouts are going well! I did a 11.5 mile run yesterday..I looked like I had jumped in a pool by the end! I was really hyper for most of yesterday and not hungry at all..then at times I would get really fatigued and have a stomach upset. Odd....I had PLENTY of water so sure that wasn't it..perhaps just have a small bug. Who knows!
    Glad to hear you are all rockin out your workouts. CE I think is challenging for people in different ways. I don't notice the leg fatigue as much as others (runners usually have stronger legs) but for me the flexiblity is good as I am VERY stiff.
    Welcome to the newbies and to all of you that continue to learn from your mistakes and KEEP ON THE TRAIN! It's all about learning from mistakes and making it part of your lifestyle.
    Hmmm.hip hop hustle..I have heard of that and Pi-Yo..what's it like?
    Thanks you guys for keeping me in check and being such ROCK STARS!!!:glasses:
    Casey
  • BioGrimm
    BioGrimm Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I WI this AM and I have lost 2 pounds! Very excited. For this to be my first full week on this site, I know I just need to keep it up.

WO today will be Cardio Party Remix and tomorrow will be some serious lifting and maybe Booty Sculpt + Abs.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm having a late morning. Burn 1 today.

Hopefully I'll have the next 2 evenings off as per my schedule.
  • LEllie
    LEllie Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey all!!
    Thats very exciting that all of you are doing so great! Casey good job on the run I hope to build up to that! Bio Thats great to have lost 2lbs I would be proud! Erika I hope you feel better!
    I had a very good morning good up had my slim fast bar and then did PUNCH KICK JAM!!! I love that workout! Now making some lunch and then going down to the pool to swim! This weekend I did pretty well at least worked out once everyday!!
    I am feelin good :smokin:
    Have great day all of you!!
    <3 Ellie
  • lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am BEAT tonight:ohwell: ..I had to work today which is usually my day off so my schedule is all messed..hum:frown: Anyways, I got home and pushed through Burn2 and managed to get a 20-minute TJ accomplished as well! I feel great that I got that in too!:happy: It is soooo hot and humid here tonight so I am looking forward to a nice cool shower and sleeping..haha! Another full week of work now to go:angry: I just finished dinner!-such a looong night..
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE on the workouts-I am so proud:happy: Keep on pushin!
    Erika-I hope everything went ok today and it was just a weird feeling! I hate that:explode:
    OH-Any thoughts on the candy corn thing? lol..I'm picking it over in my brain and well...I :heart: candy corns! :laugh:
    Have a good night all!
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    OH-Any thoughts on the candy corn thing? lol..I'm picking it over in my brain and well...I :heart: candy corns! :laugh:
    Have a good night all!

I don't think a little candy corn is gonna hurt, just control your portions and make sure it doesn't take the place of too much real food (as with all treats).
  • ecrb77
    Options
    Erika- hope everything is ok.
    Casey- hope you're feeling better!

This evening I also did CardioParty and Turbo Abs. how do you know if you're working out too much? Is that possible?

Have a great one!
    ~Erica
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    how do you know if you're working out too much? Is that possible?

Signs of overtraining include decrease in energy, decrease in performance, decrease in libido, mood swings, trouble sleeping ...

Do you think you're working out too much?
  • ecrb77
    Options
    Thanks Ghanie-

I plan on upping my exercise this week and I want to know what to look for if I over do it. I don't think I am yet- do you? This morning I ran for 15 minutes, walked fast for 15 and then this evening I did cardioparty and turbo abs.
    Here's my plan for the rest of the week
    T: morning- yoga 40 min evening- 20 min TJ and AbJam
    W morning- run 15/fast walk 15 evening- Turbosculpt
    R morning- yoga 40 min evening-cardioparty
    F Rest maybe morning yoga or AbJam
    S- morning run 20/fast walk 15 evening Turbosculpt
    Su- morning- cardioparty evening- yoga

Thanks for your input!
    ~Erica
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Well, I made it through Monday and nothing horribly bad happened...although (it's pretty funny, go ahead and laugh!), I managed to spill my WHOLE plate of food on the floor in front of our whole sales department during our lunch seminar. I wanted to run out of the room crying, as I thought I was doomed for the rest of the day, but I made it through!

I went for a run last night while my 5yo rode his bike...it was fun. 3miles and he thought I wouldn't be able to keep up, but I showed him!

Up early this morning and did Biggest Loser Cardio. It's amazing how much easier that DVD is than it was only a few short months ago! Not quite the calorie burn I used to get...must mean I'm in better shape now!

Well, off to get ready for work. Have a great day ladies!
  • BioGrimm
    BioGrimm Posts: 15
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Yesterday went pretty well. I woke up this AM with DOMS in my triceps and back which is a good thing. It is a good pain since I know it means those areas are getting stronger.
    Today's WO is serious lifting and maybe Booty Scupy + Abs.
    LilAngel- A few candy corns are probably fine or if you do one "rest" day each week you can have more on that day only. My problem is if it is somthing sweet in the house (esp. chocolate) I will eat it until it is gone! Maybe that same day...just pick pick pick at it! :laugh: You are probably more disciplined than I am, but I think a few a day won't matter much either way especially if you are active.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Erica, your schedule looks fine to me.

I have some yoga today with Rodney Yee. And one more evening off, woot!
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Great job on all your workouts! I did Turbo Kick again today. Erica, it is possible to wear yourself down, I have definitely done that and as Ghanie said, my performance and energy really suffered when I tried to workout. I try to have at least one rest day a week, and I make it flexible. If I'm feeling run down I use that as a rest day, and I always come back stronger the next day.
    Have a great day everyone!
    Megan
  • ccleadbyexample
    Options
    Hey all!
    Busy day..and it was nice and cool this am for a run..a big difference from the heat and humidity..my body was almost in shock!:) In a good way:wink: Last night was CE Push 2...won't be long until Lean!?:)
    Did I see some weight loss in the house? Raise the roof! And girls..it's OK to indulge once in a while (candy corn especially!)...it's what you do MOST of the time...and honestly..it's all about moderation when you do indulge.
    Working out wise..LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! If it's sore...that sometimes is ok..it's when you feel fatigued and run down that you are overdoing it. Also..don't let it take over your life either..I put it as a priority..but do my workouts for the day..and then move on to other things.
    Gotta work on this LOVELY day at two jobs:grumble: ..but I have a 3 day weekend!!!!:glasses:
    Rock it out girls...
    Casey:bigsmile:
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Glad to see we're still at it. Started off this moorning with strength training - even got up to 20lbs this morning on my lat raises, woohoo!! Still only @ 10llbs for most of the other exercises but I wanted to see if I could double it up for those and I made it through! Man, my arms and glutes were shaking at the last of the reps!! A swim is on for the evening. Started off the week w/ 20min and AbJam b4 work and swimming before bed. Trying to keep my meals very light in the pm because I don't get home til after 730 most evenings - that's going to be a change for me this week. Much lighter meals - 400 calorie range. I was eating close to 700 after my evening workout ... so hungry!! Smaller meals throughout the day for me and we'll see how that goes.
    Still working it and miss you guys much!!

Oh, and my treat is "bit o honey" Just love those thing!:laugh:

Make it a great day,
    Janet:heart:
  • lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone! Things have FINALLY slowed down at work-PHEW I have been flying all day and just now got a chance to take a break..I have Burn Intervals and AbBurner on my plate for tonight! I am super excited I know I get a good workout with that one! I just hope I can push through after running around all day:sick: haha and yes I am treating myself with just a few candy corn like every other night haha its so funny, I know it's what I eat most of the time that counts, and I am super active...I just get that paranoid feeling like maybe I really shouldn't, but ya know it's not that you can't eat treats-it's just moderation!:wink: I am still pretty new to MFP, so one step at a time it's getting easier and easier to track things..I've found logging everything I can in helps me alot:smile: ..and keeps me from indulging when those candy corns are staring at me:laugh: !
    Anyways, finishing up work and heading home finally~~Check back later I'm sure!
  • ecrb77
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice with my workout schedule this week.
    This morning I woke up a little late but still got in 20 minutes of Yoga. After an OK day of work I did 20 min TJ and AbJam. Time for bed:wink:

I love those pumpkin candy corns:heart:

See you in the AM-
    ~Erica
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice with my workout schedule this week.

Oh, I didn't realize that you don't have a rest day. It is very helpful to take a day off each week, for both athletic performance and weight loss.