Hey everyone!

Options
Lisa0711
Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
Hey, I'm new to this site. I thought the best way to get started would be to say hello and introduce myself. I've already lost 30 lbs, but I seem to be at a stand still. My 21st birthday is coming up in October and I would LOVE to be under 200 lbs by then (a 15 pound loss). I'm hoping this site will be the encouragement that is very much needed!:smile:

Replies

• nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Go Girl Go! WE CAN DO IT!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Hello and Welcome! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    MFP is the greatest diet aid tool I have ever found. :heart: :smooched: :bigsmile: If I had to write all this stuff down well I wouldn't. Keep yourself accountable. Look up calories in foods your not sure about. :happy: Processed sugars and HFCS high fructose syrup are bad! :explode: Stay away from fast foods unless you know how many calories and what kind are in them. :grumble: This is really about changing your life and way you eat forever. :bigsmile: Grabbing food for comfort or boredom is no longer an option! :noway: You must be aware of what, when and where you are eating. :huh:
    So get started! Get psyhced! Get pumped! Grab your water bottles for plenty of filling/flushing H2O!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site is absolutely wonderful! Also you should check out my new favorite: Hungry-Girl.com. Some other MFP members turned me onto it and it's fabulous!:bigsmile: Definitely makes "eating healthy" and "eating what you like" combine!! :happy:
  • tkain
    tkain Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Congratulations on your 30lb weight loss! Stay focused and positive - you have accomplished so much already!! :flowerforyou: