[BEFORE/AFTER] re-wearing the same outfits

Options
LpkHG.jpg

and here is a close-up look on my face.

ON7I5.jpg

The picture on the left is one of a series that was taken that really spurred me on my weight loss journey. I am 5'1", 21 years old, started at 140lb, and am 115lbs now. I went from a US size 8 (which were tight) to a size 4. Please excuse me, I'm going to go donate a metric-crap-ton of clothes now.

For those that wonder what I did: I went low-carb (keto/paleo blend; <50g carbs a day unless lifting), took up playing women's rugby & powerlifting, and worked on learning to love & respect myself AND my body. I wish all of you wonderful people luck on continuing your weightloss and fitness journeys.

Replies

• supergal73
    supergal73 Posts: 41
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work.
  • bananasincereal
    bananasincereal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful- before the weight loss as well :) You look fantastic. Way to go!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pics. Congrats :)
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look lovely, enjoy buying some new, tiny clothes!
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    what a b e a u t i f u l young woman. you look amazing. i can only imagine how great you must feel too. keep up the good work. i am looking forward to having such great results too. so happy for your 'loss' :flowerforyou:
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! CONGRATS!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I see you plan to lose 5 more lbs. You may want to re-evaluate (though I can't tell for sure from these particular photos)... I am not exactly sure where 5 more lbs would come from. Personally, it looks like you have arrived... Great job.
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great!
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look great.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Cleo200
    Cleo200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You're stunning!

huge congrats!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! You look great and you are adorable! :flowerforyou:
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I love how you still look shapely even after getting so much smaller!
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    I think I've seen that facial comparison before, you have beautiful eyes.
    Well done and I was very interested to see that you took up women's rugby, that's something I've considered doing (but I'm too much of a chicken!).
  • clarabowling
    clarabowling Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow.. good for you! congrats!!:love:

24304150.png
  • dcjackson50
    dcjackson50 Posts: 196
    Options
    Great job, you look great. Thanks for sharing how you did it,....it's helpful because a lot of times impressive after photos don't give any details
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, how long did it take to acheive.
    Cute cloths.
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love when someone does before & afters in the same outfit,really shows the changes,u look amazing!,and u've came such a long way! be proud! keep up the great work! :D
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Wow you look great
  • greatsteelersgirl
    greatsteelersgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job hun, you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!