Stuck!!!

Options
Okay, I am so frustrated. I have been bouncing around the SAME 5lbs. for about 2 mos. I get excited because I loose it but it seems that the second I loose the last lb. of the 5 lbs, they all come flooding back.
I exercise I eat right... I'm just stuck... does anyone have ideas on jumpstarting weightloss again??

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
    i too need to hear the wise words other mfpers write you on this topic.

i wish us all the best!:flowerforyou:

robin:heart:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I've been in the same boat as you are, but for 4 months so I feel your pain.
    I've tried switching up exercises, calorie shifting, adding/subtracting things from my diet, I don't know. It's really hurting my motivation though let me tell ya :frown:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend switching up your routine. Take a new class, try a new sport, try intervals, yoga, something you haven't done before or done in a long time. It will work new muscles and keep your body from getting used to the same repetition.
  • crystal3000
    Options
    Your body is use to the routine..You have to step it up a notch and trick your body....I have been there and chainging my routine and stepping it up help me get over the hump....good Luck
  • Solko1983
    Solko1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started again and am at a much higher weight of 226 but used to wiegh 300. In the past when I hit a plateau I would have a splurge day and it would shock my system enough to jump start my diet. Also try alternating your workout routine every 3 weeks or lowering your calorie intake by 100-200 calories daily so long as you are not already taking in less than 1200/day.

Best of luck :)
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Add new fitness/ switch up your diet if needed. I added some hardcore strength and it really helped.