I need motivation

Options
Hey Everyone.
I am new to this site...but not new to the "life style change".

I lost 60 lbs last year and am now trying to take off some that is trying to creep back on.
I refuse to let this happen and I really need someone who can keep me headed in the right direction.

Since I found this site..I am day 2 on back to eating healthy . I have not stopped exercising..but need to bump that up more.

It's hard(er) when you are doing this on your own... I know I can do this..just was hoping that someone could kick me when needed.

Thanks.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Hello and Welcome :bigsmile:
    MFP is the greatest diet aid tool I have ever found. :heart: :smooched:
    This is really about changing your life and way you eat forever. Grabbing food for comfort or boredom is no longer an option! You must be aware of what, when and where you are eating. :bigsmile: :huh: :bigsmile:
    Been there and done it for 25 years of gaining weight! :frown:
    So get started! Get psyhced! Get pumped! Grab your water bottles for plenty of filling/flushing H2O!
    We can do it!!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    We are always around to help kick-start someone who wants to improve themselves.

Congrats on dropping the 60 - way to go!:flowerforyou:

We all have our ups and downs but we are on this site for the long-term life style change:drinker:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone.
    I am new to this site...but not new to the "life style change".

I lost 60 lbs last year and am now trying to take off some that is trying to creep back on.
    I refuse to let this happen and I really need someone who can keep me headed in the right direction.

Since I found this site..I am day 2 on back to eating healthy . I have not stopped exercising..but need to bump that up more.

It's hard(er) when you are doing this on your own... I know I can do this..just was hoping that someone could kick me when needed.

Thanks.:flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 60pound lost .... YOU CAN DO IT !!! and we are behind you all the way to help ya in any way
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: