Dancing with the Stars - New Cast Announced

Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
edited September 20 in Chit-Chat
Chuck Liddell: The Ultimate Fighting Championship member was dating singer Willa Ford when she competed in the show's third season.

· Louie Vito : A professional snowboarder who has participated in the Winter X Games.

· Natalie Coughlin: The swimmer earned six gold medals at the 2008 Olympics, making her the youngest female to earn that many at one game -- and breaking her 2004 record.

Michael Irvin:: A former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver who was inducted into the Professional Football Hall of Fame in 2007.

Mya: A Grammy-winning R&B singer and former star of Broadway's Chicago.

·Kelly Osbourne: The London-born daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. She rose to prominence after starring in the family's reality show, The Osbournes.

·Macy Gray: She won one Grammy and was nominated for four more. Best known for her tune "I Try" from her multi-platinum debut album, On How Life Is.

Debi Mazar: : Stars on Entourage and has also appeared in four Madonna videos: "Papa Don't Preach," "True Blue," "Deeper and Deeper" and "Music."

Ashley Hamilton: The son of George Hamilton and Alana Stewart (and stepson of Rod Stewart), the actor was married to Shannen Doherty for just five months in 2003 to 2004.

Kathy Ireland: The former model (who appeared in Sports Illustrated for 13 consecutive years) now owns her own company, Kathy Ireland Worldwide, which generates an estimated $1.4 billion in sales a year.

Joanna Krupa : Maxim named her the sexiest swimsuit model in the world.

Aaron Carter : A pop singer (and little brother to the Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter) known for dating Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Duff.

Donny Osmond: The one-time teen idol used to perform with his brothers as a kid in the Osmond Brothers, and later just his sister, Marie Osmond.

Melissa Joan Hart : A mother of two boys, she is most known for starring in Sabrina the Teenage Witch from 1996 to 2003.

Tom DeLay: A former Republican House Majority Leader who resigned after being indicted on campaign finance violations.

Mark Dacascos: The chairman of Kitchen Stadium on Iron Chef America since 2005.

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    My money's on one of the athletes. They usually fare pretty well. :smokin:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Yep, athletes do well!

I enjoyed Natalie Coughlin in the Olympics, so I might be rooting for her....though Melissa Joan Hart is a reminder of my youth! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    :tongue:
    My money's on one of the athletes. They usually fare pretty well. :smokin:

As always, I'll vote for the hot babes So Kathy Ireland and Melissa Joan Hart are on my list but I need to check out the others that I've never heard of.
    Oh, you're gonna like Natalie Coughlin! :wink:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Ythough Melissa Joan Hart is a reminder of my youth! :laugh:

Mee 2!!! go Sabrina!!! :laugh:
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Joanna Krupa : Maxim named her the sexiest swimsuit model in the world.

Oh yeah, she'll get my vote.

guyschoice22.jpg

Marks out of 10 - I'd give her one.... :bigsmile:
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Mark Dacascos=awesome. He's also involved with martial arts, which will help his chances a whole bunch.
  • wow interesting cast for this season! Some of those people I've never heard of!
  • So....I never used to watch this until I visited my mom during the 2008 series. OH My!!! Did I get hooked. Last season I didn't miss a show. I even record them to watch later. So as far as this season goes.....there are a lot of names I don't recognize on the Stars list. We will just have to see how it plays out! Being a coach and judge for Baton Twirling, I tend to get almost as picky as the judges on the show. My husband and boys just shake their heads!!! :)
  • This will be the first season I start watching this show and I'm stoked!

She may be the underdog but I'm going for Kelly O. She'll be the biggest change, I think.
  • Well, I look forward to it!! :flowerforyou:

I need a prime time show to keep my interest that isn't my usual nerdy fair, lol :)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    When does it start?? I can't wait! I love that show. Usually those models cannot dance. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • m_b_walton
    m_b_walton Posts: 10 Member
    :tongue: Thanx for this update...hadn't heard anything about this yet....watch this show all the time!
This discussion has been closed.