I can not believe it!

Options
I was shopping this morning and was trying on new clothes and decided I would try a size 12. I did not believe it would fit.IT FIT!!!! I could not believe it. I am soooo Happy. I have been wearing size 14/16 for the past three months or so, but started at a size 20w. It may not mean very much to the men in this house but I am sooo happy and proud. What a motivator.:smile:

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats to your success!!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! :drinker:
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! That is AWESOME!! I am SO happy for you. You SHOULD be proud. That is a very big deal!

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I remember the day I slipped on size 12, it was a day I will never forget. Congratulations and WTG!!!
  • trish01
    trish01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful!!!!!....be VERY PROUD...trish:smile:
  • proctor0828
    Options
    great job!!
  • lmwhite3473
    Options
    Thank you, Thank you! It is so great that there is so much support on this site.

Thank you all!
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Awesome!. Keep it going!:smile:
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    YAY! Awesome job!!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations!!! I am drinking a cup of green tea in your honor..

Men--in general--don't get it about how good it feels when we put on a smaller size and it FITS. Don't send me hate mail, :happy: I do know that some men DO understand how it feels.

It is a great motivator and I am happy for you.
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yessss!! Keep it up!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a tremendous success!!!! Must feel really good. :)
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO YOU DID IT HUN:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my son thinks I'm silly when I get excited about things like that, but it's a big deal. Congratulations to you. You have every right to be excited. Hey, I'm excited for you. :happy: Keep up the good work. You're doing great. :flowerforyou:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    Great job!!! Just wait til the size 12 start falling off! That is an awesome feeling!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • KismetHot
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: ! Wow! I have been at a 14/16 FOREEVVVVEEERRRRR! SO I know exactly how you feel! I can't wait to fit into a size 12 and not have it be tight. Thanks for the motivation!
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Congratulations--it's amazing how pivotal role our clothes play into all this ;-)

I was cleaning out my closet two weekends ago and throwing out some old jeans my wife bought for me when we first met. She got a little ticked off because the jeans were hardly worn. (Personally, I didn't like the color and style when they were new, but she thinks she knows more about clothes than anyone so she is always trying to make me wear things she buys for me).

Just to end the argument, I tried them on to show they were still too small.

Damn if they didn't fit. Like I said--I still don't like them, but I had to put them back in the closet.....

Anyhow, congratulations again.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That 10 will be here before you know it, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!