I am back and hopefully for good

Options
Okay well last year I lost a good 40 pounds was really close to my goal of 125 I was at 131. Anyways I fell of the wagon the beginning of this year and I have gained about 20 pounds back. Yeah wow. I know. Anyways it is time to meet my goal and keep it this time. I need prayers because I am very stressed and overwhelmed lately. But not better time than now. That and I threw away all my fat clothes when I lost all my weight and my now skinny clothes aren't fitting very well and I refuse to go buy anything bigger than what is in my closet. So I need to loose it or look silly in tight clothes. :smile:

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    glad you are back ...... good luck and we are behind ya all the way
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm kinda in the same boat as you. A few years ago I lost 35 pounds and got down to 180, but then I started dating someone and gained a good 50+ pounds back. I have lost another 30, but I still have a long way to go as I weigh 215 right now. I know from experience it's very discouraging to regain lost weight, but it's very possible to lose it again. And if you're like me, you've learned from your mistakes. I wish you much success!!
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Remember this about changing old habits not just dieting or weight loss. You have to look at food differently for the rest of your life. We have a tendency to "fall off the wagon" if we don't keep an accounting! YOU are important! Use MFP from now on. You can do it again! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • Mizzbehaven
    Options
    Welcome back! :happy:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Glad you came back!! You can do it! :drinker:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and good luck. :smile:
  • BirdieM
    BirdieM Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I just joined last week and can only say that you've made the right step. Every journey begins with the first step. Just keep it simple and take it one day at a time. If you've done it before, you can do it again! :happy: