Hello Everyone

Options
Well my name is Carrie and I am new to this website. I am tired of failed attempts at weight loss, so I am trying something a little different. I am currently doing P90 and turbo jam. I am preparing to begin P90X. I love this site for monitoring my food intake.

I have enlisted my children as motivators, there are on my rear about exercising and stay on it until I have finished my workouts...I love that.

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    WHen you have a team cheering you on, the odds increase tremendously!:drinker:
  • dms24
    dms24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kim :) Welcome to MFP! This site is awesome! And I am a huge Turbo Jams fan. I am just into my 3rd month with Chalean Extreme. I heard it's very similar to P90x. I am down almost 3 pants sizes and 20 pounds in only 2 1/2 months of doing Chalean Extreme!!! I am a few pounds/inches away from being a size 8 jeans!! The results are amazing and with MFP, you can still eat chocolate or cake or ice cream and stay on track!! Good luck and stick with it!! :glasses:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: