Who has self control?

Options
I DO!!!!

I went to Daytona Beach for the weekend and I was a little nervous that I would go way over on my calories. I was so good! I stayed withing my limits and swam laps instead of just lounging in the pool.

Also, I normally get depressed when I wear a bathing suit. Not this time! I was OK with my flabby body because I knew I was doing something to change it. Next time I go, I will be a smaller whale:happy:

Had a great weekend without the "guilt hangover" :tongue:

Replies

• amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I wish I had that much self control.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Outstanding,, great job. ""This is how we do it,,,"" (loved that song). :laugh:
  • TerriDactyl
    Options
    What a positive post. You WILL succeed in your weight lostt quest with an attitude like that.

Congratulations!
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    Options
    that's inspirational. thanks for sharing. I'm a huge fan of the show "The Biggest Loser" and one thing they say is that you can always do some sort of workout, even on vacation. :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're doing a great job. And to have the self confidence to wear a bathing suit! Three cheers for you. HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! :happy: I haven't gotten to that point yet. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    That's the way -- Uh-huh Uh-huh! -- I like it!!!

BRAVO & Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :love:

I put on a swimsuit last May & felt good for a change!
    Yahooo....... feels mighty cool! GOOD FOR YOU! :love: :drinker:
  • twirlingangel
    Options
    Way to go! That is an inspiration to me! As Self Control seems to be my biggest issue! Knowing that other people are batteling the same fight and winning is an encouragement to me! Thanks for sharing!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    way to go totally self contol ma you rock:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    What a huge victory! you should be proud!!!!

hey casperO- Looking buff dude. Keep up the good work man!

:drinker:
  • KristyO
    KristyO Posts: 126
    Options
    Way to go! That is an inspiration to me! As Self Control seems to be my biggest issue! Knowing that other people are batteling the same fight and winning is an encouragement to me! Thanks for sharing!

Self Control is huge for me too (just like my butt, haha!) ...but seriously, sometimes I feel like a drug addict when I'm around junk food.
    If you can do it at Daytona for a few days, I can go to Six Flags for one day and make it past all the fried crap.

Thanks for the renewed sense of "YES I CAN" :drinker: :heart: :smile: :happy: :glasses:
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I loved the Smaller Whale comment, it made me laugh. Congrats on your trip, great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!