Calling all True Blood Fans!

Options
Anyone out there who in into True Blood? I've just gotten hooked on the show...although I've missed a few of the last episodes, I was wondering if there are others out there!

I usually try and work out while I'm watching the show...sit ups, squats, etc...at least its an attempt!

Replies

• Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've seen all of the first season a couple times and every episode of season two. I watch it with my mom so we have our girl time :laugh:
  • acrylicrocks
    Options
    I love True Blood!!! I didn't watch last night's episode yet. My friend told me that they are coming out with a True Blood soda. Its blood orange flavored. I'm curious to try that. :heart:
  • FINALLY4ME
    FINALLY4ME Posts: 643
    Options
    heck ya!:smooched:

I love it and actually just read almost all the sookie books (so far there are nine of them....I read the first 8) the show is based on the books but differ alot so its like two different plots going on....w/ some similarities....:ohwell: so ya...I'm a fan!:laugh: :blushing:
  • JMez
    JMez Posts: 18
    Options
    I faithfully watch every week! I have LOVED it from the beginning. Yummmm ERIC!
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    OMG!!!! that has to be the best show HBO has come out with. i no longer have cable but i still watch the episodes i miss by going to movie_forumz.org and i can catch up on the episodes. i truely love that show.:heart:
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    Don't tell me what happens! I watch it on DVD from BlockBuster because I don't have extended cable. Best show:heart::heart: :heart: And man the vampires on this show:love:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • llywyn
    llywyn Posts: 315
    Options
    While I own season 1, i have yet to watch it. I am actually a fan of the novels and can't wait for the next book in the series to come out.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I like it but the first have of this season was SOO slow. It seems to be picking up again. I haven't seen last night's episode yet. My bf and I are going to watch it tonight. :smile:
  • watermelon854
    Options
    I just started reading the second novel as well. Ohhh...that vampire Bill!
  • JennCh
    JennCh Posts: 63
    Options
    You betcha! Read all the books and am waiting for the next one to come out. Talk about just plain fun. I agree the first couple episodes of this season were slow, but the creative team redeemed itself after last night's episode. And yes, totally yummmmm Eric.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    You betcha! Read all the books and am waiting for the next one to come out. Talk about just plain fun. I agree the first couple episodes of this season were slow, but the creative team redeemed itself after last night's episode. And yes, totally yummmmm Eric.

Good to know it will be a good episode.:bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I'll have to start watching it now.

:smile:

You're really up on your stalking today. :bigsmile:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I love Trueblood. I am so mad that it is on on Sunday's though. I don't EVER want to look forward to Sunday night :sad:

And only two more episodes, whatever will I do? But we only have to survive three weeks after that and Dexter starts. Wow, my life really revolves around blood:laugh:
  • frogg2allegra
    Options
    LUUUVVV IT! I have been a fan from spisode one...went back and forth...love this show...what a strange show...love this show. Allan Ball is the best. I miss Six Feet Under and I am glad to see his (Ball) return to HBO.
    I now have my husband hooked! The 6:00 show is dinnertime, the 9:00 bath time so, at 11:30 (in about an hour and a half) my husband and I will be completely sucked (pun intended) into the show.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I like True Blood too!... Crap, I missed the episode last night... oh well, I have ON demand I can watch it again haha:laugh:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    LUUUVVV IT! I have been a fan from spisode one...went back and forth...love this show...what a strange show...love this show. Allan Ball is the best. I miss Six Feet Under and I am glad to see his (Ball) return to HBO.
    I now have my husband hooked! The 6:00 show is dinnertime, the 9:00 bath time so, at 11:30 (in about an hour and a half) my husband and I will be completely sucked (pun intended) into the show.

LOVED Six Feet Under, I miss it :sad:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan. I just got HBO so I am catching up on season 2. It is getting really good. I have read all the books. Warning to people who are thinking of reading the books. Do not expect the show to follow the books closely. Season 1 is pretty similar to the first book but season 2 is quickly moving away from the books. My fav characters in the show are Pam and Eric. Pam cracks me up. In the books I also like Claudine and Quinn but those characters haven't yet been introduced on the show -- if they even will be. It certainly is a graphic show, violence and nudity. Not that I am complaining. Dexter is pretty graphic too. Yeah, Dexter starts back up in Sept!:drinker:
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me and the Hubby watch every Sunday :bigsmile: It's the only reason we have HBO :laugh: