OK I got there now what?

Options
OK apparently I have reached my goal weight....now according to a BMI scale somewheres I should be no more then 169 lbs. However for now I think I will leave the goal weight as is. I am not sure if reducing it and losing some calories is going to help me any. Increasing the exercise I think will do more for me right now.
I do have some belly fat which I want and need to get rid of, so now time to "buff up" I have been told. Which means getting rid of the belly fat and replacing it with muscle. Which in actuallity will give me a bit of a weight gain. Thats ok if I am in better shape. So anyone got any suggestions on getting rid of belly fat here???

Replies

• crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Can't 'spot' reduce... but putting on some muscle will help tighten everything up... if you're a 'workout at home' type of guy, consider something like P90X... it's great for strength training, with some cardio to keep you honest...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!