New here!

Options
Hello all!

Kinda new here, since I started last Tuesday.

I am a male (30 years old) and when I started I was 109.4kg, which is approx. 204lbs. I have set a huge goal to get to 70kg (approx 154lbs). Losing that much is going to be a struggle, but I hope that by using this site and the community I will get there sooner or later!

So far so good .... I lost 1.4kg already in just 5 days. It is a bit too much if you ask me, but I am not doing anything strange (I think).

I am doing some exercises daily and burn around 100 calories each time. Besides that I try to stay below 2100 calories (2200 after exercise). I have to admit it is not that hard as it sounds, but that may hit me in the face later, who knows ...

Hope to get to know some of you guys and get to a better, healthier and less heavier life, together!

Edit: The whole reason why I "all of a sudden" started counting my calories is that I really want to do some more fun things in my life. I love to travel and I love to hike in the winter. My goal is to walk the Kungsleden trail in northern Sweden on day (450km). To do something insane like that you really need some endurance and it is hard to build that kind of endurance when you are overweight. So here I am .... starting to reach a goal so I can make a dream come true.

This is my goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO0LciLDQlA

Replies

• tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey. My weight loss goal is similar, 200 to 160. Doesn't sound like you're doing anything strange.. my net Cal intake is much lower, like under 500, and I'm still alive haha
  • AllieBug25
    AllieBug25 Posts: 61
    Options
    Good luck! YOU CAN DO IT! :D
  • Evenstar2012
    Options
    Good luck! YOU CAN DO IT! :D

Thank you!