Starting Over and would love support!

Options
Shannmfp11
Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
I am starting over! My motivation is back! I went months without logging into MFP. This website works the best for me! Want to lose 30 pounds or so.....

Replies

• poichie67
    poichie67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Glad you are back on track...take it one day at a time.
  • jeanninecurran
    jeanninecurran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name's Jeannine and I just started 4 days ago. I love this site, too. It really helps to log everything I eat and to see the calories and nutritional value. I was probably eating 3x my calorie limit before I started. I am following the new weight watchers plan but they now consider all fruit in it's natural state a "free food" and I know if I didn't track it I would be compulsively eating fruit all day.
    So, good luck to you (and to myself). Let me know how things are going from time to time.
  • HappyBunnies1987
    Options
    Hey Same here i starting this again add me if you like
  • clneary
    clneary Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am with you girl...I did so good last year and I know that logging in everything and working out even 30 mins everyday makes a big difference....I too have been off track but today i have logged in and I am going to put in all my food
    Good luck
  • meljofield
    meljofield Posts: 79
    Options
    Hello!
    I recently joined MFP and I am super excited! This site was recommended to me by a friend and I thought I would give it a try. It does take time and dedication to keep your information up to date. I love that they have the mobile app. It is easy to fall off the wagon. You can add me if you would like as I am looking for friends to keep me on track. You should be proud of yourself for getting back and making yourself a priority.
  • lhuber1105
    lhuber1105 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I too am starting over after a few months of not consistently tracking---I have been working out still but have eased on my eating habits and I don't like it....This site is what help me lose my first 60 lbs and I want to get the rest off and think this site is what will do it....Add me if you like for support --all the support is great!!!
  • amystahl
    amystahl Posts: 6
    Options
    My personal trainer suggested I use this site as a food log, but I have found reading all the stories is inspiring. I never had a weight problem until I hit 40 and boom- 25 extra pounds in two years. I am like janieene and I am sure I was eating 3x daily calories. Feel free to friend as I don't have any friends yet:)
  • Sheilav330
    Sheilav330 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi you can add me as well :) the more friends the better :) have an awesome weekend!!
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request :)
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    welcome:)

Feel free to add me:)
  • shaycg21
    shaycg21 Posts: 36
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm starting over too
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Always looking to have friends in need of support. I love being able to help people anyway I can and get the occasional boost from friends when I need it. Feel free to add me, this goes for anybody
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I too, did the same thing. Best of luck for both of us!
  • AllieBug25
    AllieBug25 Posts: 61
    Options
    WELCOME BACK!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D I SUPPORT YOU!!!
  • maemae75972
    Options
    i am new to this love to start over need friend and ideals.
  • Shadenkassar
    Shadenkassar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    me too. i havnt been on this site in months. i used to love it. i gained 10 pounds last year. i need to loose them and can't wait. I need motivation. every morning when i weigh myself, i get discouraged, not motivated.
  • sacorner
    sacorner Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    sending friend request :) It looks like we have similar goals and circumstances (being away for months but back on track). Let's help each other get to where we want to be!
  • amymoore12
    amymoore12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I used to do mfp last september but lost motivation, started up again 2 days ago! Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I would also love some support to keep in my calorie limit. It's so easy to start going over by 50 then 80 then 100 K a day. So add me if you want more friends.
  • Sierracharli
    Sierracharli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This thread is a huge load off my mind - I'm starting fresh...again...after not posting for several months and it's good to see that I'm not the only one who's watched that wagon roll away into the distance. Guilt at not tracking prevented me from logging in. The site of all those "Sierracharli has not logged in for a month" messages on my news feed has been keeping me away. I cleared the logs last night and turned those messages OFF - only positive information for me from now on. Clean slate and a fresh start.

My husband was hospitalized a couple of weeks ago (overnight only) for observation after a heart attack scare, which turned out to be just a warning that something's got to change, but it woke us both up. I didn't use the forums for support the last time(s), but maybe that's a piece that's missing...feel free to add me as a friend and if it's ok, I'll do the same for you.

~SC