Hi Everyone

Options
Hi all! I downloaded the app ages ago and thought...this isn't for me. I've since re-downloaded it and have been very meticulous in inputting everything in it. I'm going to put my heart into it. I'd appreciate any support.. I'm going to lose 90lbs!! I don't care how long it takes...but I WILL do it!! I know I won't see results straight away....but hey..."no pain no gain".

I just got the 30 Day Shred that I see a lot of people are shouting about and just competed day 1. I'm so glad I did this in the living room as the couch was just behind me for when I flopped at the end. I'm absolutely shattered. I feel I did more exercising in 30 minutes at home, than I do for an hour at the gym.

I've bee reading some of the success stories and....WOW! What results! It's great motivation. I'm trying to get some sort of exercise in everyday....not going crazy. I already cycle to and from work 5 days a week. It works out to just under 20 miles per week.

So here goes and good luck to everyone!

Looking forward to my first 10lbs success!!

Kat

Replies

• bigbaska
    bigbaska Posts: 1
    Options
    Kit Kat ... that is funny... that is my profile name in other places... :) I too want to loose 90 # !!! I just need to get motivated...hopefully coming here will help me ... good luck in your journey :)
  • kit_kat328
    kit_kat328 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been reading through the success stories on my break at work so I don't lose focus and hit the snack machine. I've also been pre logging the food I'm going to eat so I know if I have calories left over for a minuscule treat :) Good luck hun!!

I'm sure from what I've been reading that you have hundreds of people here ready to give you support!!
  • kit_kat328
    Options
    bump
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I used to cycle to and from school every day, but since graduation I've been missing it.

Feel free to add me!
  • kit_kat328
    Options
    request sent :)
  • kit_kat328
    Options
    bump
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    hi
  • monasul
    monasul Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi i started the 30 day shred too! Today was Day 3 for me and I couldn't handle it so i stopped half way! I am so tired!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    7yrs in my relationship got too comfortable! now working to get back to 14/16 i was at my happiest then! :)
  • Corpsman514
    Options
    Well congrats on your new adventure!! I have been on and off of here since Febraury. My goal is to lose 70 pounds! I just purchased a gym membership and had my first day today (cardio - 40 min) I'm super stoked about the success stories as well~ Feel free to add me!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you the best of luck! I too need to lose about 90lbs now. I've been doing the 30 day shred as well and am on day 8. I can really tell a difference in working out from day one. I can last longer without having to take a break!
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    WELCOME.

I just ordered both 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 so I anxious to see how it turns out. I've been using MFP for a little over a year now and I think it's definitely one of the best decisions I've made.

Enjoy!
  • kit_kat328
    Options
    Hello everyone. I've sent requests to you all!!
  • jaf129
    jaf129 Posts: 2
    Options
    well done you, I just started a week ago and lost 6.5 lbs which I was really pleased about. I do alot of walking and go on the treadmill for 30 mins every day. I eat really well but no cakes, biscuits etc I did have a couple of glasses of wine tonight but hey I don't feel guilty. If you fancy something have it, but keep up the exercise.:drinker: