PrimalBurn - Does it work?

Options
I've been hearing more and more about PrimalBurn and was wondering if anyone has tried this and if it worked. I have done P90X and with great results, but after my 13 weeks was done, I stopped. I went back to exercising occasionally and eating not as healthy (still avoiding processed foods) and put the weight right back on. I tried to go back to P90X. Unfortunately, it is difficult to dedicate 60+ minutes to working out 6 days a week not to mention the 90 minutes for yoga day. I stopped no sooner than I started. Looking at PrimalBurn it seems easy enough, but is it too good to be true? 20-30 minute workouts only 3x a week. I've been doing Zumba 2-3 times a week since January with no results and now I'm looking for something that will give me a jump start to the body I had a year ago. PrimalBurn looks like something that is not just a program that you start and you're done but a change in lifestyle.

Thoughts?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,125 Member
    Options
    The fact that it has "Primal" in the name leads me to believe there is a diet recommended to go with it. Have you looked into Primal Eating before? It might be worth your time to read up on that a little and see if it's something you think you would like before you spend money on the special DVDs.