eating right and exercise...not enough sometimes.

Options
10 years ago...I would have said...that person just need to eat better and start to exercise and they wouldn't be overweight.

I am so eating my foot!!!!

Turns out the body is more complicated than that. Lots of factors that can cause weight gain or prevent weight loss, even with good diet and exercise. Yet I still believe One should not have to be a food "nazi" and go to bootcamp just to be in better shape.:drinker:

I've had to adjust to looking at my success in very long terms instead of short term. What I thought would take me 6 months and that was being generous, has turned into 2 years and its still a long way to go...

What has helped me stay the course? Keep a good positive out look of yourself. You don't have to be a size 4 to feel good about yourself. Think of every positive physical attribute and every non physical attribute that you have.

So do it now and list it(10 things)!!

Me first!

I have small ankles and wrists
great hair
I may have a whole lot of thigh and a flat butt but I still look good in jeans(some jeans :blushing: )
I workout 6 days a week and love it!
I've learned to eat desserts sparodically instead of daily.
Love my lip size
I no longer take meds for anxiety after back surgery last year
I've learned just because I may wake up feeling ugly or more fat does not mean its true. It's just the way I feel for the moment. And tomorrow will not feel that way.
I have great smile
I found a pic of myself at the same weight, I am now, but because I exercise I look alot smaller!:tongue:

:flowerforyou: