hungry days.

Options
Im having a hungry day today and nothing is filling me at all. Does anyone else have hungry days too.

Replies

• fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yeah I do. esp around the time of the month. sucks. That's when I eat the most.
  • mmoroniz
    mmoroniz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had a day like this yesterday, it sucks :( I kept on drinking water, warm drinks (green tea) helps a bit... but honestly I suffered through it, and was very frustrated.
  • kmcaan
    kmcaan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Eat more protein and stay away from processed foods. Protein helps you feel full longer as well as legumes.
  • heidiann200
    Options
    try Saffron....i was an uncontrollable snacker....food was NEVER off my mind.....I have been taking it for 10 days. I have not even thought of snacking. To top it off....i constantly snack on chocolate chips...i've had a bag open for all that time and have never ate one.

I am self employed and work at home so i ate all afternoon.....you cannot believe the difference! I really mean it! I just eat when i sit down to a meal.....
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I'm HUNGRY today!! My best tip is to eating filling real foods - fruits, veggies, whole grains rather than junky processed foods (chips, cookies, candy). 100 calories of veggies vs. 100 calories of chips - the veggies will keep you fuller so much longer. Drink lots of water too.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Every so often it happens. Seems to be right in the middle of the "month". For 2-3 days I want to eat everything in sight and I CRAVE things like never before. Once I get through those days I am fine, but it really sucks for a few!
  • azhleyn
    azhleyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    try Saffron....i was an uncontrollable snacker....food was NEVER off my mind.....I have been taking it for 10 days. I have not even thought of snacking. To top it off....i constantly snack on chocolate chips...i've had a bag open for all that time and have never ate one.

I am self employed and work at home so i ate all afternoon.....you cannot believe the difference! I really mean it! I just eat when i sit down to a meal.....

I agree, I started taking 1/2 dose of Saffron extract and serious do not get hungry! I thought it would be a gimmick but I have to tell myself to eat lunch. I also work from home, so I have full access to the kitchen all day, so Saffron is a lifesaver! It helps with mood, so I don't feel like emotional eating or eating while bored :)