Baseball games

Options
I am just opening up an dicussion about going to baseball games. When you guys go to games what do you do?
I am a particial season ticket holder. My local minor league had a Robios come in last year, but this year they have not came back. I try not to eat at games. Sometimes I bring a stick of gum and water. Most times I eat dinner with lots of fibar before I go. that is what I do, now I am opening up the forum.

Replies

• LCBinGA
    LCBinGA Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    At the Braves stadium you can bring in your own food. thus i bring in crispy carrots, celery, pepper slices "healthy finger food". or nuts that require you to shell them (takes time slows down your eating). have bottled water and bring in the flavor stick drink mixes to sweeten them. air pop popcorn. you can make it work, park a long way away (usually cheaper parking) and you get more exercise walking to/from.....
  • dodgersprincess
    Options
    My Minor League, they make us dump outside food. Disneyland I can bring it in. Go figure.
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I usually just try to keep it somewhat under control but still just allow myself to blow it a little when I go to a game. I guess it makes a difference how often you go. Thinking about going to a minor league game tonight, but since I'm "in a zone" with my weight loss lately I'll probably just stick to Diet Pepsi. :laugh: ...and lots of water since it's supposed to be up to 107 degrees today. :grumble: