Lost recipe

Options
hmo4
hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
What was the recipe with the frozen bananas, that you blend to make like an icecream treat? Can anybody help?

Replies

• Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    Yum I hope they post it soon!!!!:drinker:
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered bananas?(freeze bananas, dip in melted chocolate, and freeze again.)
  • hmo4
    Options
    Chocolate covered bananas?(freeze bananas, dip in melted chocolate, and freeze again.)

I think it was freeze a banana, add some milk and blend to like iceream consistancy. Not sure though.
    You'rs sounds awesome too though.
  • lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Bump! I wanna find out too! haha
  • hmo4
    Options
    Bump! I wanna find out too! haha

I'll keep you posted.
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    Thanks..I will keep on checking!! Have a great day!
  • hmo4
    Options
    Bump
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    recipe for frozen gramwiches

2 whole low-fat graham crackers
    1/4 cup light or fat free frozen whipped toppping(any flavor)

Break each graham cracker in half to get 4 squares, spread 2 of the squares evenly with the whipped topping . Top with the remaining squares to make 2 sandwiches. Transfer to a freezer-safe airtight plastic container . Cover tightly and place in the freezer. Freeze for at least 2 hours or up to 1 month. Serve frozen. MAKES 1 SERVING

PER SERVING : 150 calories, 2g protein, 28g carbs, 4g fat(2g saturated), 0mg cholestrol, less than 1 g fiber, 150 mg sodium
  • hmo4
    Options
    Those sound good too, but this one said to put a banana in the freezer, then take it out, add something to it to make an icecream consistency. I can't remember what to add, etc.:flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    i dont know about the frozen banana thing ... but sometimes i make tropical smoothies for my dessert ..... pineapple chunks frozen 1/2 a banana and fat free vanilla soy milk (162 calories) ....the are filling and satisfy my sweet tooth :tongue:
  • hmo4
    Options
    Ya, I love smoothies. I just thought the banana would be great, as a treat, instead of eating bad stuff.
  • Angel31
    Angel31 Posts: 15
    Options
    bump
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I found this searching on the boards...
    It's essentially, take frozen banana(s) put them in food processor, blend for about 5 mintues, stopping occassionally to scrape down the bowl. Recipe says it's like soft serve banana ice cream.

I believe I'll give it a go.

http://www.choosingraw.com/this-post-will-change-your-life/
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    YUM
    I knew there was a reason I got some bananas from the fruit stand today
    :bigsmile: