I'm an aspiring kinesioligist and bodybuilder.

Good evening, my name is Mike. I am 23 years old and currently stationed in Italy serving in the Air Force. It wasn't until this past January that I decided to pick up a weight in the gym. Of course it was merely a New Year's resolution. Then, I began liking it and that resolution became a hobby, that hobby became an addiction and before I knew it, that addiction became my new lifestyle. However, after much reading, I learned it isn't just about lifting weights but most importantly, my nutrition. That's when I discovered this site and it has helped me tremendously. Now, after 6-7 months of this new lifestyle, I've managed to drop 26 pounds, 4 inches off my waist and subtract 4 1/2 minutes off of my PT Test run time! Not only that, but I've added about 12 lbs of muscle, 2 1/2 inches to my arms, about 3-4 inches to my chest, my legs are getting pretty massive and my back, incredible. I am living proof of the old saying "you only get out what you put in." I would like to meet people with the same goals as me (body transformation/building), exchange advice and basically just network and meet some pretty cool people. So, if you'd like to meet a cool guy, hit me up.