My worst enemy

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I am my worst enemy, it seems like whenever i get down into the 120's i sabotage myself....and once again it has happened.....i know its almost IMPOSSIBLE to gain 6lbs in the matter of 5 days and that most of it is from the sodium and waste being backed up........but i started thursday at 124lbs and now im at 130lbs....normally i would throw in the towel.....but now i'm just gonna make myself accountable for some poor choices and get back up brush myself off and restart......:brokenheart: :cry: errrr im so mad at myself :grumble:

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    I am my worst enemy, it seems like whenever i get down into the 120's i sabotage myself....and once again it has happened.....i know its almost IMPOSSIBLE to gain 6lbs in the matter of 5 days and that most of it is from the sodium and waste being backed up........but i started thursday at 124lbs and now im at 130lbs....normally i would throw in the towel.....but now i'm just gonna make myself accountable for some poor choices and get back up brush myself off and restart......:brokenheart: :cry: errrr im so mad at myself :grumble:

Believe me, you are NOT the only one like that! :noway:
    With MFP's help, I took the weight off, and learned a lot about eating healthy and in moderation. BUT, it still doesn't stop me from royally pigging out EVERY time I'm at an all you can eat buffet resteraunt, party, or even just a friend's barbecue! :grumble:
    Oh well, at least, thanks to MFP, I can always get myself right back on track! :love: At least until the next party or whatever! :laugh:
  • right there with you! You're in the right mind set though!! Just pick up and go!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    My Worst Enemy List (in sequential order)

1.) Terrorists
    2.) Pizza
    3.) Donuts
    4.) Ice Cream
    5.) those damn energy drinks
This discussion has been closed.