The Final Meltdown 08.18.09

Options
msh0530
msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
Good Morning to all! I am starting the thread bright and early today, as I have to go to work. Two days of inservice, and then on Thursday, the kids start school.
Hope everyone is doing well. Smadag, did you find your dogs? I feel so bad for you - that is just awful!

My little goals for today: eat no donuts at the coffee hour that the community is hosting for the school staff; eat nothing but a grilled chicken sandwich or grilled chicked salad with a diet limeade for lunch when I have to go out to eat at Sonic with others today. C'mon Willpower, stay with me!

My sciatic joint is still inflamed, so I'm praying to make it through with as litlle pain as possible . . .

Better go get ready - you all have a terrific Tuesday, and here's to healthy choices!

Replies

• Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Morning Mary (and subsequent ladies :smile: )

Smadag: Any luck my dear? I was so sick to my stomach thinking about it when I read your post late last night!. I would be frantic if I had lost my babies. I wish there was something we could do other than to send good vibes your way.

Mary: Sorry about the sciatic. I can only imagine how frustrating it is!

Well, I worked out hard on Sat, even with the start of my TOM. Sunday and yesterday went right into the potty, though. I have been lethargic and am up 2 lbs... I know it will comeoff, but it is frustrating when i know I am going through a carb craze. I haven't been walking with Sierra (pooch) because I tweeked my hip last Tuesday, trying to run on the treadmill. I am not sure what I did, but my hip still hurts a bit. The workout goal for the rest of the week is:

Today: 60 min cardio (bike), 25 min weights (shoulders)
    Tomorrow: 2.3 miles 3am / 60 min cardio (bike), 25 min weights (biceps)
    Thurs: 65 min cardio (bike 35, elliptical 30), 30 min weights (back)
    Fri: 3 miles 3am / 60 min cardio (bike), 25 min weights (triceps)
    Sat: 40 min bike, 35 min weights (chest), 20 min treadmill walk/jog & 10 min elliptical

Additional goal? To put the carbs down!!!

HUGS Ladies!!!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    We put out over 50 fliers yesterday and I have another 100 in my truck, but everyone keeps telling me that we will probably never get here back:cry: it is soo hard not knowing were she is sleeping. I still am not eating or sleeping
    I am holding on to hope that someone will call