did anyone here have a neck lift before?

Fieldsy
Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I just had one along with a tummy tuck. I lost a bunch of weight and the skin was sagging a lot, so I had them done.

It has been 8 days since I have had it done and while I do notice a difference (very minimal), I still look close to where I was at already. How long after surgery do you start seeing your typical and final results?

thanks

Replies

• Fieldsy
    bump
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    does the skin look different or better at all?
  • Fieldsy
    it looks a little better, not hanging as much, still real numb, but it wasn't the results I was hoping to get. I just hope its a swelling problem and it goes down.
  • foxyforce
    it probably is, 8 days is not a lot. i had surgery on my jaw (upper and lower) before, and the swelling in my face acctually moved around, it was frightening. ask the doc how much time it takes, and try not to look too much at it until then if you worry. i had to look at my face, it was horrific. i didn't leave my house for over a month!!!!
  • Fieldsy
    how long did it take you for the swelling to go away?
  • foxyforce
    how long did it take you for the swelling to go away?

it moved around right, but a long time, and this is also a different area than what you are looking at, ask your doctor the average time, he will have a really good estimate
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    a friend of mine had it done and she had a lot of extra skin...she was told that it would take up to a year to see the complete and final result
    p.s. but by the 6th month they told her that she would have a general idea of what her skin would look like
  • Fieldsy
    thanks for the comments :)

I just got back from my doctor and she pretty much said the final results will take months

so no worries for meeeeee
This discussion has been closed.