Tomatolover here...

Options
Thank you kindly for a great food tracker. I'm trying to track my exercise, but am having problems there. I wish there was a list of exercises in myfitnesspal.com; however, I haven't found one yet. I understand that I can put in name of exercise and hit search, but most that I do, don't come up, so I'm bummed. I weigh 224 and am trying to get healthy. It's hard, as I'm undisciplined and lazy. I'm been working on this for most of my life. I've been consistently trying again for 6 weeks now. There is lots of room for improvement. I weighed 226 back on 05/31/2012. I weight 224, as of yesterday. I downloaded myfitnesspal.com sometime last week, so I'm still learning. I love that you can scan your foods. I'm in my mid-fifties, married, mother of two and grandmother of one. I work in Accounting Dept and I love paper crafting in my spare time. Currently, hubby and daughter are building me a "Craft/Guest Room". Soon I will be able to craft more. I try to be positive. I feel better already, but I'm still tired lots and I'm still very lazy. I love food and can not eat the same thing over and over. Doesn't work for me. I have overactive, always need change tastebuds. I also recently joined OA about 4 weeks ago and go to meeting once a week. I also love Disney and am an "annual" passholder, but due to costs, this will probably be my last year, but I have until Jan 2013, so will enjoy until then. That's enough for now. I'm friendly and love helpful hints about this area.