Todays NSV

Options
beezerphd
beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
Basically it was December 2011 and I was at a family meal wearing a new shirt that I had just got for christmas and my uncle turned to me and said that I could be the Santa at next years meal. I knew the shirt was tight on me and that just made me want to get fit and make sure I definitely wasn't the santa next year. So since 1st of January I have slaved in the gym in order to gain muscle and only in the past few weeks have I started hitting fat loss.

I tried on the shirt tonight and low and behold the shirt fits. Not only does it fit, but it's pretty loose around my stomach and tighter around my arms and chest area.

Pretty happy to say the least. :D

Replies

• ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That must make you feel awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • kmmealey
    kmmealey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yea for you! Being able to wear former "fat" clothes is huge for us all. Congrats to you. Looks like your hard work is paying off.
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! All your hard work is paying off - good for you! :drinker: Cheers!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!!!!! I'm really really really proud of you!
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!