Tattoos and piercings

Options
Fan page! Lol. 7 tattoos and 8 piercings...any other MFP collectors out there??

Kylie

Replies

• jonesygetshealthy
    jonesygetshealthy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    7 piercings :)
    getting my first tattoo done on my 21st birthday <3
  • tat2oodmonster
    Options
    a bunncchh of tattoos..chest piece..half sleeve of candy..flowers..birds..nosferatu..marilyn manson..pinhead..sparrows on feet..me riding a tattoo machine..bettie paige..fairy..zombie gypsy...I think thats it ..lol no piercings left other than ears lol
  • kyliebird916
    Options
    full half gypsy sleeve, american pride back piece, boss lady on my hips, full sidepiece, tops of both feetttt!
  • SaintsK
    SaintsK Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out b ut I have one tattoo . . one in planning stages and 3 piercings not counting the single set in my ears. (Cause I never really think of those anyway). I know I want at least two more piercings.
  • dragon_tattoo
    dragon_tattoo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    4 tattoos, another one booked in for the 17th july and 12 piercings :D
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I love the tatted ladies.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    3 piercings, 2 on my left ear and one on my right. I'm still waiting to get inked :smile:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    3 tats and 8 piercings i guess. 3 in one ear, 4 in the other ear and 1 other.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I love the tatted ladies.

And we love you!!!

16 tattoos....2 more scheduled before the end of the year.

Used to have many piercings....at one time 5 in my face alone.....ah the memories of my younger years....just have y nose andmy ears pierced now.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    1 tat on shoulder, navel piercing and another white ink tat in the planning stage.
  • CharliSue
    CharliSue Posts: 81
    Options
    13 tats & 2 piercings
  • brennamurphy42
    Options
    seven piercings! they're all on my ears, three in the left and four in the right: 2x lobe in each ear, left antitragus, right tragus, and right snug.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    3 in my ear

DSC02190.jpg

2 in my back

DSC02189.jpg

5 in my wrist (balls have now been changed for stars- aussie aussie aussie!)

319477_10150275165342239_567882238_7693701_5007329_n.jpg

one in my frenulum (very hard to take a pic of your own mouth)

and one tatt

DSC02057.jpg

p.s sorry for the weird pics, avent got th ehang of resizing yet
  • Astroduckula
    Options
    I've got 4 tattoos so far, getting my 5th once I've got waist down to what I want as it'll be a big piece down my left side from under the breast trailing onto the hip. So far I've got an ankh, bat, pentagram and lyrics I love. Also got 6 piercings all in ears (I did have nose and lip but took those out a few years ago they annoyed me)
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    4 tattoos...5 more planned including a full back piece and a rib piece. 4 piercings, but planning one or two more.
  • lissamia4
    lissamia4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have 9 tattoos. I can't wait to get more. :)
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos (one around my ankle and one on each shoulder blade). I used to have my tongue pierced, but I took it out about 10 years ago. I also had my ears pierced 14 times (8 in one ear and 6 in the other), but I currently only wear 2-4 earrings now. I work in a very professional environment, so visible tattoos and piercings don't exactly fly in my line of work.
  • dorkusmalorkus
    Options
    8 piercings, 27 tattoos and counting
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    4 tatts, just ears pieced. Plan on removing 2 tattoos and adding 2, breaking even.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    3 piercings, only wear one consistently though.
    Planning a memorial tatt for my great-gram but haven't mustered up the courage to commit to permanence yet