ok I am back

Options
been on vacation this month and gained 3 pounds back, so today is back to work for me... I have found I don't have the energy I do when I exercise daily, the only thing is I am back on a 8 day vacation in 4 days, but will try to get some exercise in and also make healthier choices in food...

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Why not do some exercise on your vacation. I was on vacation last week and when we couldn't work out, we went for long (hour long) walks. If you are staying in a hotel, some have gyms and you can work out in the morning befor eyour day starts. If there is a pool where you are staying swim some lengths... it's a great calorie burner.

IMO, I can't see vacation as a time to eat a lot of junk and not exercise.

That being said, I did pack on two pounds when I was away but I put a lot of that down to sodium.
  • Tinker73
    Tinker73 Posts: 45
    Options
    I was on vacation for 4 days as well and we had a big Birthday celebration with loads of food .We also went to the Greek Festival in Ottawa and I ate there as well.Today I weighed myself and to NO surprise I gained 3 lbs.I do believe its mostly sodium.Back to the grind today and lots of water will get rid of the sodium.Try to get back in to your routine and before you know it the weight will be gone.:wink: