What do you drive?

Options

Replies

• KJs_Mommy
    KJs_Mommy Posts: 24
    Options
    A pearl white 2009 Nissan Altima coupe...love it! Goodby mommy van :tongue:

LOL I ALSO DRIVE A 2009 ROYAL BLUE ALTIMA COUPE WITH ROYAL BLUE AND CHROME 20 INCH RIMS AND A BILLET GRILLE WITH HALO PROJECTION LIGHTS! PEOPLE ASK IF MY MAN HOOKED IT UP BUT NOPE I DID!!
  • Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    2012 Mitsubishi Lancer CJ MY12 Evolution TC-SST MR- cost a tidy packet, but drives sooooooo sweet!!!!
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    2012 zx6r (600cc) ninja
  • mezz3329
    mezz3329 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    2008 Volvo s80 v8... Used to have 2000 roush mustang stage III! I miss her!
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    <<<< two wheels only
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    One of my cars is a 1998 Nissian Pulsar VZR (lucino model) and my other car is a 1986 fully restored Toyota Corolla GT Coupe AE86. <3
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I've been driving classics for years (just sold a 66 Nova tha was becoming a money pit) but recently I've been considering trading the Lincoln for something newer. I really like the Mazda3 (especially the SPEED3 version) and the Hyundai Veloster, but the problem is I prefer to buy American (or at least as close to American I can get with the big 3 nowadays). Unfortunately, Chrysler, GMC, and Ford offer nothing that I can really fall in love with. So, I'll probably end up sticking with what I have. Besides, Its fun to watch people's heads turn when I come barrelling into the grocery store parking lot with my Lincoln. :happy:

A lot of the well known "foreign" brands build their cars for the US market in the US. Honda and Toyota are well known for that. Mazda does build some models in the US. Kia recently built a factory to assemble cars in Georgia. If it's built by American workers in America, is it still a foreign made car? Personally I don't care where the company is headquartered since they are technically owned by stock holders anyway.

So true - I read somewhere that the top two most American cars, in terms of percentage of parts made is US and percentage of assembly done in the US are the Honda Accord and the Toyota Camry.
  • psmith_five
    psmith_five Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'll say jumping into my 08 Sierra with no running bars after a leg workout sucks.
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I drive a Chrysler 300c Hemi SRT edition.....oh it's one of the loves of my life.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't drive, because I'm a loser that doesn't have my license yet and I can't get my license without owning a car first and it'll take a while for me to save up for one with student loans payments. *sigh*
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I love cars. My current ride, Heidi, is an Audi B7 A4.
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    I drive my husband crazy!!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    2012 Kia sportage and 2012 ford fusion
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Honda Odyssey but will soon be getting a Nissan 370z as my graduation present to myself!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I drive people around me either insane or to violence.
  • Jade1964
    Jade1964 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    2010 V W Jetta TDI
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I drive,Lola, my black 2012 Buick Verano.
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    2008 pt cruiser silver with all the old school trimmings
  • BexleyGirl
    BexleyGirl Posts: 102
    Options
    1996 Lexus......love it and my new 2012 Chevy Traverse......it is hugh and I love it too!:love:
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    An F250 with over 225,000 miles on it, and a 95 toyota 4 runner. Being missionaries is not easy work maybe someday we will have "nice" vehicles. Until then all the glory goes to the Lord.

MFP really needs a "Like" button :)