• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    bugatti-veyron-2.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    2002 Mazda Tribute. Gas guzzler.
    I miss my 30 mpg ghettomobile with no turn signal or AC that was held together with bungie cords and blue painter's tape.
  • Lando_pr
    Lando_pr Posts: 36
    Options
    2006 Volvo S40, 1995 Pontiac Firehawk, 1991 Pontiac Trans Am GTA
  • cally69
    cally69 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I drive a Volkswagen beetle convertible. Mind you, living in Scotland I don't get many opportunities to have the roof down, lol!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    2007 Honda Accord 2 door, silver :smile:

or

2011 Honda Pilot, black :bigsmile:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    '08 Pontiac G6 ... definitely a grocery getter, not a sporty car for a dashing young fellow as myself :laugh:
  • psychofantasy
    Options
    Currently a 2006 Saturn ION3, GM blew it big time when they killed this line. I won't buy another GM car or truck. So anyway, I am going to buy a newer car this fall...looking at a 2010 or 2011 Ford Fusion. I used to drive 220 miles a day so the Saturn is at 175K miles...and doing well. My last Saturn had 365K miles on it when I sold it to the neighbor kid three years ago...he's still driving it.

Now I'm down to about 400 miles a week.

I agree. GM made extremely poor choices with all the lines it killed. In the past few decades, Pontiac went from a heavy hitter in the performance genre to something I couldn't even recognize (READ: Vibe, Montana. WTF GM?) Oldsmobile wasn't much different from Buick, so I can see letting them go, although I always had a soft spot for the Bravada. Saturn had the potential to do well in the budget compact market, but GM blew it big time.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    What do you drive? 2005 Chrysler Sebring
    What do you drive? My kids crazy, ha my goal in life....
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I've been driving classics for years (just sold a 66 Nova tha was becoming a money pit) but recently I've been considering trading the Lincoln for something newer. I really like the Mazda3 (especially the SPEED3 version) and the Hyundai Veloster, but the problem is I prefer to buy American (or at least as close to American I can get with the big 3 nowadays). Unfortunately, Chrysler, GMC, and Ford offer nothing that I can really fall in love with. So, I'll probably end up sticking with what I have. Besides, Its fun to watch people's heads turn when I come barrelling into the grocery store parking lot with my Lincoln. :happy:

A lot of the well known "foreign" brands build their cars for the US market in the US. Honda and Toyota are well known for that. Mazda does build some models in the US. Kia recently built a factory to assemble cars in Georgia. If it's built by American workers in America, is it still a foreign made car? Personally I don't care where the company is headquartered since they are technically owned by stock holders anyway.
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    2009 Dodge Journey R/T AWD (black) - My baby! (other then my kids of course!)

My Husband drives a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ
  • lizzus
    lizzus Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    '04 Lincoln LS <3
  • psychofantasy
    Options
    bugatti-veyron-2.jpg

Now THAT is sexy.
  • Lando_pr
    Lando_pr Posts: 36
    Options
    Currently a 2006 Saturn ION3, GM blew it big time when they killed this line. I won't buy another GM car or truck. So anyway, I am going to buy a newer car this fall...looking at a 2010 or 2011 Ford Fusion. I used to drive 220 miles a day so the Saturn is at 175K miles...and doing well. My last Saturn had 365K miles on it when I sold it to the neighbor kid three years ago...he's still driving it.

Now I'm down to about 400 miles a week.

I agree. GM made extremely poor choices with all the lines it killed. In the past few decades, Pontiac went from a heavy hitter in the performance genre to something I couldn't even recognize (READ: Vibe, Montana. WTF GM?) Oldsmobile wasn't much different from Buick, so I can see letting them go, although I always had a soft spot for the Bravada. Saturn had the potential to do well in the budget compact market, but GM blew it big time.

Pontiac should've kept alive using home grown plus Holden and Opel products. GMC should've been demised. They are, after all, more expensive Chevy trucks. Buick was kept for their presence oversees at China. The 4 core brands should've been Chevrolet, Pontiac (with no vans, SUVs or cheap econoboxes) , Buick and Cadillac.
  • vance2804ibr
    vance2804ibr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2003 Ford Ranger Edge, used to drive a '76 Ford Ranchero. It's got some work that needs to be done, but I still love it.
  • psychofantasy
    Options
    A lot of the well known "foreign" brands build their cars for the US market in the US. Honda and Toyota are well known for that. Mazda does build some models in the US. Kia recently built a factory to assemble cars in Georgia. If it's built by American workers in America, is it still a foreign made car? Personally I don't care where the company is headquartered since they are technically owned by stock holders anyway.

Yes, that's true. I guess it's just something that my grandfather ingrained in me at an early age. But then, he fought in WWII. So he had no love for anything Japanese.
  • ArtemisMoon
    ArtemisMoon Posts: 144
    Options
    A green toaster. (AKA Honda element, lol) I treat it like it's a sports car...hand washes and waxes only and often! :D
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    A 1993 honda civic with 288,000 miles on it, lol.
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    I drive a 2012 Chevy Sonic and hubby drives 1969 Fiat 500, 1960 something Ford T-bird, and a Mazda RX8.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    girls crazy.
  • rrhennen
    rrhennen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I commute with a 2010 Dodge Caliber. Liked in on the lot/test drive. Hate it now and can't wait until I can replace it! Which is a looooong ways off. My real wheels though is a 2007 Dodge Megacab dually. It's silly how happy I feel driving this truck! Kind of irritating though that most men I feel think I'm driving the husband's truck. Nope...that sucker is MINE!