Options
interceptor311
interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
How often do you use Skype? I have it but never use it.

Replies

• mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I begged for a webcam to Skype with. I've done it twice and had it since December.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I used it for a while when it was a requirement for one of my jobs. Not really used nowadays, like most of my other IM accounts. Hah.
  • interceptor311
    Options
    I begged for a webcam to Skype with. I've done it twice and had it since December.

I have 10 contacts and never use it. I dot know why I bother logging in
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I have it .. with ONE contact in it ..
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I was pissed at my boss the last time I used Skype. This is still my avatar for it. :laugh:

stfuniversity_updated.jpg
  • interceptor311
    Options
    Oh, and I was pissed at my boss the last time I used Skype. This is still my avatar for it. :laugh:

stfuniversity_updated.jpg

LMAO!!!!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I use Skype maybe once a month, because my sister goes to university in the US and I live in Canada sooo we chat via Skype every once in a while. Then my parents live a few hours away from me. My parents Skype with my sis like 24/7 (lol well like a few times a week anyway).
  • FightingFATtoFightingFIT
    Options
    I use skype every other week. It is a very economical way to connect with friends and family. I love it :)
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Never installed it, never will. I like my machines std free.
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have it and use it to talk to my client's when they are in Hawaii at their vacation house for 6 months out of the year. I also have friends in the military overseas and we use it. It is ok, I just use it because it is cheap.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    i use it here there...seemed like everyone had it when i didnt. My life.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I have it. I use it mainly to stay in touch with my fiance when he travels for training for the army. He uses it all the time to talk to his buddies that he plays WOW and League of Legends with.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Nearly every day for a year. Long distance relationship 'n all. Usually for at least a couple of hours daily.
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options
    I rarely use it now just because I'm not happy with my appearance... I also havent taken a pic on a long time...but I like skype I use to.use it like everyday...
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    my husband is currently deployed, so often. I also skype with my brother and his wife and my mother in law. I use its AT LEAST once a week.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Tried Skype once. What a headache, trying to tell my mom and sister how to set theirs up. It was more trouble than it's worth. Facebook's free. :-P
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Every freaken day at least twice a day - is so much cheaper than a phone and I can skype my overseas friends for nothing :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    rarely. especially since I got an iphone and I can facetime with most people. I still find it really weird to watch myself talk. lol
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Have it, never use it.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Used to play world of warcraft semi-professionally. Had to use it all day everyday