So Cal based MFP

Options
bates
bates Posts: 122
Hey all you SoCal MFP peeps!!!! I don't know if this has ever happened in the history of MFP, but does anyone based out of socal have any positions open at the place they work at?

I'm currently working at Reliance Steel & Aluminum as an HR Intern, and this position is over the 26th. So if anyone knows of any positions that are going to be open or open relatively soon, let me know!

Thank you all!

:blushing:

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't know of ANY open positions ANYWHERE, but I wanted to give a shout out on behalf of another SoCaler. :drinker:

Cold this morning, no? :indifferent:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Hubby's been looking since November ... none over my way either :grumble:.
  • bates
    bates Posts: 122
    Options
    Unfortunately I don't know of ANY open positions ANYWHERE, but I wanted to give a shout out on behalf of another SoCaler. :drinker:

COLD!?!?!?!?

psh, long story short, i was born in the Bay Area, lived in Oregon k-12, and went to college in northern idaho (U of I), where the winters are single digits... so its not THAT cold : )
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

COLD!?!?!?!?

psh, long story short, i was born in the Bay Area, lived in Oregon k-12, and went to college in northern idaho (U of I), where the winters are single digits... so its not THAT cold : )

Psh at your psh. I got up this morning and went outside to get the mail in shorts and a tank top. FREEZING. It musta been like 74 degrees!! :tongue: :laugh:

I grew up in DC, where it's coldish in the winter but always hot as *kitten* in the summer. So summer = below 85 has me confused. :huh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

COLD!?!?!?!?

Psh at your psh. I got up this morning and went outside to get the mail in shorts and a tank top. FREEZING. It musta been like 74 degrees!! :tongue: :laugh:

I grew up in DC, where it's coldish in the winter but always hot as *kitten* in the summer. So summer = below 85 has me confused. :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: That's funny. I was born and raised in the midwest. That's (74 degrees) shorts weather for sure. :laugh: