Personal trainers

Just have a quick question i got a personal trainer for 6 sessions already did 3 sessions my question is when you first meet one on one with the personal trainer too just talk take your measurments weigh you give you a food diary does that count as a session aswell... Or do i have 6 sessions not including that meaning would i have 3 more sessions too go or just 2....

Replies

• r3ban1x
    r3ban1x Posts: 51 Member
    It's going to depend on the trainer or gym. The first session should be considered a consultation and shouldn't count as a session unless you did a workout after.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    When I do personal training at my gym(this is only if I'm meeting with a new PT) the first session is always free.. and that includes a consultation and a workout.

Anytime after that(like if i buy more sessions with the same PT) then they charge me right from the beginning.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    did you buy the sessions b4 or the same day you met for the first time to do ur measurements and stuff. Probably if you bought them b4.. that counts as a first session :(
  • did you buy the sessions b4 or the same day you met for the first time to do ur measurements and stuff. Probably if you bought them b4.. that counts as a first session :(
    ahhh dammit i bought the sessions a week before meeting her one on one.... Thats not fair i didnt get no workout in that day just talking well i meet with her tommorw so it doesnt hurt too ask her ill just be soo sad if it did count