NSV #1

Options
My Mother who is INSANELY critical about my weight said to me today
"wow, from behind you can tell you've really been running a good bit!"

huge deal. granted it was like of like saying "i cant tell from the from the front aka your gut" hahah. but hell I will take any positive comments from that woman!

*happy dance*

Replies

• AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry she isn't more encouraging for you. She must be very insecure about herself. Great job on your hard work! Im glad she noticed!
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Any positive comment from a Close family member who has been critical is a huge NSV! I think people who are so critical of us have a hard time figuring out how to pay a compliment well. I think it is almost like something that is so foreign to them, they aren't comfortable saying one. Anyways, great NSV!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Yay!

My Dad is insanely critical of my weight too. He noticed I was losing. It feels good...so *high five* to you!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    what is NSV?
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry she isn't more encouraging for you. She must be very insecure about herself. Great job on your hard work! Im glad she noticed!

^ Ditto!!!

My mother is the sane way. It stems from jealousy.

Good job thought!!!
  • sortin
    sortin Posts: 78
    Options
    what is NSV?
    Non Scale Victory
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    what is NSV?
    Non Scale Victory

Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!