What do you think??

Options
Do you really look at someones diary when they log they have completed it? I have had some really crappy days and I get GREAT job, Way to go etc. Just wondering what you do. I actually look at the diary and see what they had. Instead of just saying Nice or what ever, I really like to see what they have had.

Replies

• Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I look at the diaries and list of foods, but I rarely comment. Most people don't want unsolicited suggestions. However, If someone asks a question or makes a statement, I'll certainly try to answer it or give support.
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I don't look at diaries unless asked, and I don't congratulate people on finishing their diary for the day. I figure people are grownups and can look after their own food.
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I look a diaries and comment. I don't comment negatively though, only encouragement if its warranted.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I look at a lot of diaries, and I only comment if I have something nice to say.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I look a diaries and comment. I don't comment negatively though, only encouragement if its warranted.
    this
  • dasaucywench
    dasaucywench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I do look at diaries but only for meal/food ideas for myself. Have actually picked up a few good low cal food ideas that I would not have thought of on my own.
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I purposely keep my friends list small (like 12-15 people), so I can be familiar with their activity/diary entries.I read the diary, and comment accordingly. I know them well enough to know what sort of input they like/seek, and if warranted, will make constructive comments, but in a non-judgemental manner, and in a way I hope they find helpful. Generally, I can find something to praise or relate to in their diary. I don't like the "great job" comments when it's clearly not been a great day. If I don't have time to look, I won't comment, either. I expect the same from my friends.
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I look and I hope others look at mine. I'll admit that I don't see everyones every single day though Like previous posters I don't comment negatively though.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    I don't look. Never thought to.