30 Day Shred

Options
I started doing the 30 day shred 3 days ago with my mom. This is the first work out I've done due to leg problems and back problems. The first day I felt like I was going to die, I could barely even walk up and down the stairs at my house. After three days I have already noticed a difference, in level 1 of the work out you have to do jumping rope movements and I could barely even get off the ground by day 3 I can already jump almost as high as Jillian is. My mom has severe knee problems and she can actually bend her legs now! If anyone is considering doing the 30 day shred I highly recommend it! Jillian is a very tough trainer but she works you hard so you can have amazing results! Has anyone done Level 2 of the 30 day shred and if they have can someone tell me what to expect?

Replies

• alexandra7217
    Options
    Hi Amber!
    I really want to do the 30 day shred but I'm not sure where a safe website to download it or buy it off, I was curious as to where yo got yours, anyway... It's great that your fitness is already improving, goodluck and I hope you see fantastic results! xx
  • amberneth0206
    Options
    I found level 1 on YouTube, BeFit posted it so I'm pretty sure it's legal lol. Good luck to you too! It is completely worth it.