Just now introducing myself

Options
laxwyo
laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
I've been on the program for about a month and a half and have lost 15 of the 20 lbs i wanted to lose. Thought I would check out the community to get ideas, make friends, and help others out. Don't be scared, I'm just a regular guy who wanted to return to form. So, hit me up and we can share what's worked and what hasn't. Good luck everyone.

Replies

• wilson436
    wilson436 Posts: 4
    Options
    It sounds like you are doing GREAT. I would just do a little weight training, if you aren't already.
  • megmo_7
    megmo_7 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, hello, hola, bonjour, falite and all the other hellos :)
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Tell u the truth, I haven't exercised one minute. Well besides doing yard work, wheel barrowing bricks etc. <1900 calories a day has done me pretty well. Since the weight came off quick, once I reach my goal, I think I'll hit the weights again. I tried losing weight before with a little cardio and heavy weight lifting but I just got muscular and didn't really trim down. I think losing the weight first and then hitting the weights might be the ticket for me to really "look" in shape. Thanks you all, I hope to get to know some u and help each other out.
  • viannee
    viannee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello from (technically) the future! :)