What sizes are in your wardrobe?

Options

Replies

• carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    every size from US 6(only one pair of pants, that must have ran closer to a 7/8, because I could never fit any other size 6 pants) to 20 and Small to XXL... about to sell off(/donate what doesn't sell) all the XXLs and 18-20s. ...my 18s are getting loose but I haven't dug out my 16/17s yet... LOL
  • JoHorgan
    JoHorgan Posts: 1
    Options
    I have sizes 12 to 16... I REFUSE to buy anything larger than 16..... so I have looked like a sausage stuffed into some of my clothes. Hoping to get back on track here after a DisneyWorld vacation. Would love new friends!! I want to lose at least 40 lbs
    going to go to a "clean diet". I hear that is the way to go!
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    US - Biggest is a 14.
    Current is somewhere between an 8 and a 10 (10s are loose, 8s are tight)
    Smallest (that I plan to wear in the near future) 7/8
    And I have my prom dress in there. It is a size 2.

A couple of my coworkers and I are losing weight so we just pass clothes along. Its nice to constantly have new "goal clothes." (edited to add) The 14s are about to be taken to work and given away.
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    Biggest is US size 2
    Most is size 0, I have a few 00, they are hard to find.

I know people are going to say size 0 is not a real size, but I don't make the clothes, I try to buy what fits off the rack, not an easy thing to do.

I've bought some children's stuff before, but my kids freak out when I do that. My tennis shoes are a kids size.
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    XL-Shirt
    Size -16 dress shirts
    Size-38 Jeans
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    that I still wear: sz 2-10 for pants/jeans/shorts
    xs-l shirts
    I also have some sz 11 jeans that are too big and I cannot wear anymore.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    *waits on Merc to come along and say "schmedium."

Medium shirts, 32x32 pants and shorts.
  • loztredders
    loztredders Posts: 142
    Options
    My clothes range from a UK 8 to 12, not because I've lost weight but because the sizes in shops just vary so much!!
  • Donna_300
    Donna_300 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have 1 skirt a 10
    some 12s
    lots of size 14,16 and 18
    and only a few 22 &24 as was too ashamed to get more ;(
    and on my way back down, I hope
  • AmyB69
    AmyB69 Posts: 117
    Options
    Size 14's (before weight loss) to 4's (current size)!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I had a clear out of my big clothes as I am not going back to being that person.

Currently though, I have sizes ranging from a UK 12 (really old clothes that are a little too small but I keep to measure my progress), UK 14 (my current size) and some UK 16 (I have 3 really nice suits that I can still get away with wearing at a push but will need to be taken in). There is also some space for new stuff (although this is diminishing).
  • honestykay
    honestykay Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Biggiest size US 11
    Smallest size 5
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    shirts are all XL... (sooo baggy i need to buy new maybe Large but more like Med. ) and my jeans were sizes 16 some were even 18 (im wearing all of them still because i took them all in ) im prob like a size 12 now.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    6x hoddie
    smallest is a 6, its there for nostalgia
  • blazingmissp
    blazingmissp Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have US sizes 14,12,10, and 8's. The 14's are big but are good for bloating days, and days I am outside digging in the yard or cleaning and need plenty of room to move and sweat. I mostly wear a 13 juniors or 12 women's. But some pants I have to but in 10's or 8's because of the fit. And shirts are xl or large. Having a large chest makes me buy bigger so I can fit the girls properly.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    most are in the 14-18 range...a few things that can fit 10-12.
    i'll soon be going through my closet to get rid of the 16/18 stuff since they are much too big now

i have 1 dress that's a size 6. that's my goal dress.
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Sizes are so screwy these days.

right now im wearing mostly smalls and size 4s (just went down from 6s).
    The smallest i have in my closet is stupid size 0s, which ill most likely never fit into again, but i cant seem to want to get rid of them. the largest i still have are probably some 8s.

i ~almost~ fit back into my 27 waist jeans.... almost.... (im 5'8", 138lbs)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    U.S. sizes 10-16. I'm currently in a size 16, so I have gotten rid of all of my big clothes. Woot, Woot!!!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have some pants that are a US size 24 and now they range from a very loose 14 to a snug 12.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have some 10s (which I'd LIKE to fit into but won't be disappointed if I don't), and some 12-14s - they're my true goal clothes.
    The 16s I had before before I got pregnant - my short term goal clothes, and then the 18-20s that I'm wearing.
    It felt good to give away the larger clothes I had so I don't fall into the trap of a "just in case" outfit.