Serious? Motivated? Or have liver disease? Aged 28 - 40?

Options
tick78
tick78 Posts: 11 Member
Hi! My name is Theresa, I'm 34 in a week. I am after only a few friends to support and motivate, hoping you can offer the same. I am a mum to 7 year old twin boys, needing to lose around 30 kilos. I have progressive liver disease with no known cause. Love to hear from you.

Replies

• no1canadianangel
    Options
    I'm Gen and I am 31 years old. I need friends as well. Even though everyone in my surroundings are sooo encouraging, I need friends in the same boat as I am. I don't have any kids but I want to be healthy for when I will be ready to have kids. I need to lose at least 100 lbs, its soooo not easy but this site is AWESOME. I recently found out that I have MANY liver stones and may get operated. I have also started talking high blood pressure medication which was a total moment of defeat for me. This is not right :( I am too young. I also have serious self-esteem issues. Feel free to add me, I would love new friends :)
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Well I am not in the age group, but I have an autoimmune liver disease myself. No cure as well. PBC. I've been in remission for about 2 years. I know the loss of 30 lbs was a big help.