250lbs and looking for friends

Options
Im currently 250lbs and have been on this journey for 4 weeks, I have made a few wonderful friends on here but Im looking for others that will support and that I can support too...

Feel free to add me

Im a mum to a 10yr boy whos Autistic, Im currently engaged to a wonderful man and Im 33yrs old

Replies

• angelalf1979
    angelalf1979 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I would like to be your friend and support! I weigh 7 lbs more than you and just started my journey yesterday. I am 32 with 3 children. I'm here looking for the same thing you are. If you would like to be friends, add me! :)

Angie
  • boomrain
    boomrain Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've been exactly where you are!! I'll be your friend and try to be really good support and encouragement for you. It's a long journey, but it's all about sticking to it and not giving up!! :)
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    Same here, feel free to add me
  • jesswilks
    jesswilks Posts: 31
    Options
    hi i am mom of 2 and looking for some more friends as well feel free to add me
  • Cgavigan
    Cgavigan Posts: 16
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! Best of luck on your weight loss journey :) I love the support that the people here give out! It is such a friendly site.
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sure I'm in :-) always nice to have someone to chat to and help along the way :)
  • sabermax
    sabermax Posts: 69
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am not a mom, but I am 222 and look to lose about 85lbs!!! I love to support and the support back!!!!
  • Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add me! I started out at 260 and im 30 years old. I am also the mother of a almost 2 year old son!
  • amystahl
    amystahl Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I teach low functioning Students w/autism in Middle School. They are my boys!!! I also have 2 neurotypiical boys of my own.

Good luck on your weight loss!!!
  • jchorgan
    jchorgan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sending friend request--apparently I had to accts, oops! this is the right one, I have since deleted the other.....
  • jchorgan
    jchorgan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request as well.
  • MissyMastery
    MissyMastery Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and when I started I weighed 248lbs. I don't have any kids so I can't even hide behind "I haven't lost my baby weight yet..." I am just fat and I was lazy. This is a great site. It make me focus and it teaches me what I should and shouldn't be eating. I don't have a lot of friends on here yet...but I want some :) Everyone I do have as my friends are so supportive and great.

Today I start my 3rd week and I am already down 9lbs... :)

Good luck to you!

You can do it...and I'm here to help!
  • glass2diamonds
    Options
    please anyone here feel free to add me. i started at 257 and currently 227. its a long journey and some road blocks along the way but in the end it will all be worth it.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I started my journey 300+ days ago at 245 lbs. I was a size 24 and now I'm a 10. I have a little more to go...

It has been an incredible journey. I was tracking my calories in an excel spreadsheet for about 3 weeks and was getting lazy about charting when a good friend told me about this site. I can tell you that MFP has been a great help in keeping me on target and with the support of friends here and in real life and the compassionate support of my husband and sons here and our daughters across the US, I have made this insurmountable task of getting healthy, changing my habits and the overall way I look at food as easy as it can be.

Feel free to add me... :) Best wishes for success!!! :):)
  • amandabfa
    amandabfa Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey girl, my name is Amanda and I just started this two days ago. I would love to be friends and im 279lbs. I am a married mom of three small boys and need to get a more active body for my more active mind. How do you add friends? I def need support in my journey. My husband is a former Marine and very physically fit. My kids are extremely active but w my weight it slows me down so much. My husband is soooo supportive and thinks im beautiful the way i am. My story is long and tragic but I would rather this be a hello and nice to meet you email. Feel free to email me or let me know how to add people. Thanks so much. <3 Amanda
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I joined a while ago but didn't really start using this wonderful site until a few weeks ago. I'd love to be your friend, so feel free to add me.
    I'm currently 248lbs, married with an 11 year old son.
  • jcrnprn
    jcrnprn Posts: 25
    Options
    Hello, as you can see the support here is wonderful, no question is too small to ask. You will learn soooo much on getting healthier. Good luck on your journey. Jenn
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I will send a friend to you. Started out almost the same. It CAN be done!!
  • sillygoose03
    Options
    I joined last night and I'm also looking to add as friends. I need all the motivation I can get. Feel free to add me!
  • metallicaspirit81
    metallicaspirit81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started my journey today, at 300 lbs, looking to lose 150 lbs, and looking for people to support me and for me to support. Feel free to add me as a friend :)