Birthday ideas?

Jessicaruby
Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
I am trying to plan a special day for the boyfriend. his bday is wed. we will be going to dinner at night but i wanted to do something fun during the day... maybe something active, but do not want to spend a million dollars.... any ideas or suggestions would be awesome :smile: thanks!

Replies

• Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    no one has any ideas? :indifferent:
  • fat2fitKara
    fat2fitKara Posts: 136
    is there a frisbee golf course in your area? Not necessarily active, but still a nice way to get outside and try something new :)
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    check groupon. they also do deals for each day that can only be redeemed on that day.

try: mini golf, bowling, movie matinee, arcade, fishing, canoe or kayak day trip, biking, hiking
  • Lefty634
    Lefty634 Posts: 56
    geocaching or hiking and remind him of the news article I saw last week that the people with the most bdays live the longest
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    check groupon. they also do deals for each day that can only be redeemed on that day.

try: mini golf, bowling, movie matinee, arcade, fishing, canoe or kayak day trip, biking, hiking

i did that for valentines day. ended up getting tickets to the marlies for super cheap!
  • lilrette
    lilrette Posts: 23 Member
    Picnic and walk at the park during the day, scenic drive, wine tasting, horseback riding, paddle boat.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Maybe plan something for him and his buddies, since you got him during the night - what about buying him and his friends tickets to a sporting event whether it is the big leagues or minors, and then buying them all a round of beer on you. Or anything along the lines of this - you and your couple friends having a picnic?
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 1,799 Member
    Swingers party?
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Swingers party?

^ win