92lbs Loss So Far

Options
wintervixen78
wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
Through hard work, trial and error I've managed to loose 92lbs so far. I haven't quite reached my goal yet, but I'm not far off! I would like to say a big thank you to MFP for helping me to keep track of my weight, food and excersice. I've started a blog on my weightloss, which I will share once I've reached my goal. In a bid to get fit, I've entered into the 10k Santa run, I will be running for Wallace & Gromit's Children's Foundation for children in hospitals and hospices. I'm a beginner and did my first run today! It wasn't easy, but I felt great and can't wait for my next run, I'm following the Couch to 5k programme initially. If you would like to sponsor me, every penny will help support me and spur me on at www.virginmoneygiving.com/GoKatGo or and you can follow my progress on Twitter @GoKatGo_ But otherwise I will update everyone on MFP when I reach my goal. I never thought I would eer be running ever, but it will change my life for the better and it really helps to have the 10k run as a goal and to be doing it for a good cause. On the day's I'm not running, I'm doing Pilates to help with my posture, core strength and to keep flexable. Wish me luck! :o)

Here's my photo, sorry if it's a bit blury:
Smallpic.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!