Need Help

Options
Mainly looking for people who have 20 + pound to lose. Fed up with looking like I am and after a recent trip to mexico decided that I have to get my weigh back to 150 pound.........PLEASE HELP!! My metabolic rate is slow. I have a heart that pumps at only 45 BPM. I work out and will be taking on the exercise classes for that extra push...but I need help on the site. Thank you x

Replies

• mdianne58
    mdianne58 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! I am trying to lose about 15 to 20 lbs. I haven' t decided which yet, will do that when I get there. Would be glad to your friend, am sending you a request.
  • CharlotteEmilyGrange
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 98 pounds or around that, until I'm happy really. And support is amazing on this site! You will do amazing
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 25 more lbs to reach my goal. Feel free to add me.
    Edited to add: I have that same extremely slow metabolic rate, too! Understand how frustrating it feels at times, but we can't give up!
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    OP or anyone for that matter looking for support can feel free to add me.
  • chica23GK
    chica23GK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) I've been here since April & love it! I want to lose about 40 lbs - see how it goes & may lose another 10. I started at 193 - lost a few lbs before MFP but MFP helps me stay on track. I'm currently at 176 - yay. Plus tracking what I want to track, such as sodium (my BP is a bit higher than it should be) and fat (reversing fatty liver) teaches ME what I need to be eating. While there are many diets and many paths to weight loss, we each need to find what works for ourselves because in the end it's all about YOU and your individual health. Being here w/so many others on the same path is great because you get helpful ideas/tips/info - you receive encouragement, sure, but giving others encouragement teaches you to be kinder to yourself too :) Check out my profile & add me as a friend if you'd like.